About Us Bridal Buzz Real Life Weddings Our Website

Friday, July 19, 2013

We Heart the Groom

Happy Dappy Friday everybody! We're bringing this week's groom theme to a close, but before we do, we wanted to share all of the lovely images we received from YOU when we asked:

Here are our lovely submissions:

"This is my gorgeous husband Chris on our wedding day in April this year. He looks super spunky!!" - Alex

This is Tiffany and her happy groom, Ben. Photographed by Gary Howard

"My groom being silly and being handsome." - Caroline

"My beautiful husband Joshua, who couldn't hold his tears back during our ceremony, on the 29 June 2013. We got married on the family block and it was the perfect setting to our rustic wedding." - Rachelle

"This is my brother Scott at his wedding at Sirromet Winery to Jay-Lee. He was brimming with happiness all day, it was such a pleasure to behold. I couldn't decide which was my favourite! The first shot is at the ceremony waiting for the bride to arrive, the second is at the reception listening to the best man's speech and the third is up on the d-floor dancing with our mother." - Erin

"My handsome groom Nathan Turner awaiting his bride (me) to arrive at our fairytale wedding in Paronella Park 6th June 2012." - Kimberly

"This is a photo that melted my heart of my husband and his best man. My husband was very calm (apparently!), the bridesmaids walked down the aisle, the doors to the chapel closed so I could get in place and thats when this photo was taken! My husband isn't looking so calm now! Such a beautiful moment where words didn't have to be spoken, but the look from both of them says a thousand words! His best man and best mate had a fight with cancer as well so this photo means so much to us both." - Kylie


Thanks for sending in your pics ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...